Experienced Immigration Attorneys in the Inland Empire
Castillo & Associates can help you with immigration matters in the Inland Empire and throughout Southern California.
No matter what immigration questions you have, you need an experienced Inland Empire immigration attorney on your side who serves Southern California from our 5 offices including Indio, Riverside, Pomona, Calexico and San Diego. Call us today at 1-800-497-9774 or fill out our confidential contact form to schedule a consultation.
- Are you looking to earn a green card?
- Do you lack the necessary immigration documents you need to work?
The road to permanent residence in the United States is not easy. However, it can be made significantly easier with the right legal representation. At Castillo & Associates, our immigration attorneys know the uphill battle families face when trying to remain in the United States. These times are uncertain and the immigration laws are constantly changing. Our law firm can fight aggressively to protect your family through these times and prevent family separation.
Our immigration attorneys have successfully guided families from Mexico, Central America, South America, Canada, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa as they work to earn the right to live and work legally in the United States.
We can help you with a variety of immigration issues, including:
- Permanent Residence
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Lawful Permanent Residence based on Family Relationships
- Green Card & Work Permits
- Deferred Action for Dreamers DACA (Initial and renewal request)
- Application to Request Permanent Resident Card
- Application for Replacement/ Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival- Departure Record
- Petition for Alien Fiancé
- Petition for Alien Relative
- Petition for Special Immigrant (Wava)
- Application to Register Permanent Resident Status or Adjustment of Status
- Application Supplement A under Section 245i
- Waiver Application of grounds of inadmissibility
- Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
- Petition to Remove Condition of Residence
- Application for Employment Authorization
- Application for an Action on an Approved Application or Petition
- Affidavit of Support forms
- Application for Naturalization
- Application for Replacement of Naturalization/Citizenship Document
- Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- Application for Citizenship and issuance of Certificate
- Consular Processing
Working Tirelessly to Keep Immigrant Families Together
You and your family deserve protection, and you deserve to stay together. At Castillo & Associates, our attorneys work tirelessly to help you win legal immigration status and other permanent resident programs. We turn over every stone to help you and your family stay together and can challenge an immigration denial in court.
As our client we will protect your rights from the moment you step foot in our offices. We know that your future and your family’s future depends on the work we do together. That is why we work with you to build a solid case to help keep you in the United States as a permanent resident. We continually advance our knowledge in the field of immigration law and keep abreast of all changing laws to better serve you.
We can help you stay together, by working together. It is this collaboration that makes us so successful. We take the time to get to know you and your family personally. We want to know more about your fears and your dreams. Furthermore, we want to know why you came to this country and what makes you want to stay. This enables us to challenge deportation or advance your residency claims efficiently, because no two immigration cases are ever the same.
Immigrants Are Essential
At Castillo & Associates, we believe that immigrants are essential to the success of our country. They bring their culture, work ethic, and talents to the United States in search of a better life. In return, the U.S.A. is one of the richest and most diverse countries in the world.
In California, a third of all essential workers are immigrants. Here in our own communities, these workers provide critical services to residents and businesses. As such, we protect them and their rights to live and work here with a fierce passion. We believe you have a right to be here, and we fight aggressively to help you obtain your green card — even in situations that look bleak.
Contact Our Inland Empire Immigration Attorneys
At Castillo & Associates, our immigration attorneys are proud to represent individuals and families throughout the Inland Empire and including San Bernardino County, San Diego County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County. Your immigration status is too important to trust just any law firm. You need a law firm with the experience and resources needed to tackle these complex cases.
Call us today at 1-800-497-9774 or fill out our confidential contact form. *We offer a free 15 minute consultation regarding your immigration matter, after which there will be a consultation fee. We want to meet with you to discuss your case personally — don’t delay! With five offices located in Indio, San Diego, Calexico, Riverside, and Pomona, we are here whenever and wherever you need us most.