Get aggressive representation after a bus accident from the lawyers at Castillo & Associates.
Have you been injured in a bus accident? Whether you were riding on a bus or you were hit by a bus as a pedestrian, bicyclist, or motorist, you need to contact an experienced bus accident attorney ASAP.
Yes, bus accidents are like any motor vehicle or accident cases in many aspects, but most buses are owned by the MTA or a government entity. What does all this mean? In such a case you need to act quickly. In a MTA or government bus case, a claim must be made within 6 months of the accident to them. Although there are exceptions, you can lose your rights if you don’t file a proper timely claim.
It’s Time to Hire Castillo & Associates as Your Bus Accident Attorney
The sooner you contact Castillo & Associates, the sooner we can begin working on your behalf and the greater the likelihood that your case will be resolved quickly and favorably.
We can help you with all the tasks associated with pursuing your bus accident injury claim:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Finding caring and compassionate doctors
- Documenting the full extent of your injuries
- Interacting with insurance companies in a way that protects your rights & interests
- Negotiating for full and fair compensation
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
Now You May Wonder…
…How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
The amount of compensation you will receive depends on a variety of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the cost of your medical treatment, and the strength of the evidence in your case. In general, more severe injuries justify larger amounts of pain and compensation, and stronger evidence will encourage he liable party’s representatives to make a fair settlement offer more quickly.
As your bus accident attorney, we will explore all possible areas of compensation before making any demands on or entering any negotiations with the liable party. This may include:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Property damage (in case of vehicles hit by a bus)
- Punitive damages (in case of especially egregious behavior on the part of a bus company)
Don’t Make a Mistake That Could Cost You Thousands
Without representation from a skilled bus accident attorney, you risk making all kinds of mistakes in the course of your case that could end up costing you thousands of dollars in compensation. For example, you might fail to document all your injuries or accidentally accept a lowball settlement offer that is inadequate to your needs.
Once you accept a settlement, that is the end of your case; you cannot go back and ask for more compensation. Make sure you get it right the first time by hiring us as your bus accident attorney as early in your case as possible.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
- We are successful in 97% of our cases.
- We have over 35 years of combined experience
- We’ve helped thousands of clients and won over $250,000,000 dollars
- We are available to clients 7 days a week
- You don’t pay any legal fees unless we win your case
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
To learn more about how we can help as your bus accident attorney, please contact us at 800-497-9774 and request a free initial consultation.